Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Welcome Back

Granny here,

I'm back from wandering in the world of computer confusion. Somewhere in space and time my blog became lost to new postings so I couldn't write anything for the past few months but all is well or "not" depending how you look upon my writings.

I last wrote on August 9th of last year which was two months to the day after losing my precious mom to heart disease. She was a keeper for sure, volumes could be written about her but we won't do that here.

A lot has transpired since then, I am learning to live alone for the 3rd time and I must say I do pretty good at it. There are times when noise in the house would be a good thing but since I can only make so much I'll have to settle for it.

The doctors are trying to tell me that I may be developing my own health issues which we all do if we live long enough so I'd say it's par for the course so why should I be surprised. We are in the stream of life and there are bound to be some rocks in the stream and we will be bruised from time to time won't we. So I may be bruised but I'm still floating and until God says to come into shore I will continue on my journey.

Granny here
Just saying!


No comments:

Post a Comment